Boston Amateur Swimming Club’s 10th Open Meet will take place on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th January 2015. There will be two sessions each day.
The meet is a Licensed Level 3 meet (License number 3EM150022) and will take place at the Meres Leisure Centre, Grantham.
The Meres Leisure Centre is an 8 lane 25m pool with anti-wave ropes and electronic timing.
Details are as follows:
- Age on 4/1/15
- Age groups 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 & over
- 50m, 100m & 200m all strokes; 100m & 200m IM; 400m Free
- No swimmer under the age of 10 years can take part in 100m events other than the Individual Medley
- All events Heat Declared Winners
- Awards for each age group for each stroke
- Trophies for Top Boy, Top Girl and Top Visiting Club
- Entry fee: £5.00 per event
- CLOSING DATE: Thursday December 4th 2014
- First come, first served.
For full details (SAE please) to: Sue Pearce (Boston ASC), 17 Trinity Street, Boston, PE21 8RJ.